Admission is now available for the session starting at Abdul Wali Khan University Mardan. Applications are being accepted from local, international, and Pakistani students studying abroad for the following AWKUM Admission 2022 MS Master’s degree programs. For Admission to the M.PHIL/MS and Ph.D. programs at Abdul Wali Khan University in Mardan in 2022, online applications are invited. The NTS National Testing Service has released the AWKUM NTS Test For Various Post schedules. The AWKUM semester rules, which are available online at www.awkum.edu.pk, will be implemented for admission. You can obtain the NTS Challan form from this page. The whole information regarding the Wali Khan University Mardan Entry Test Date, the deadline to apply, sample papers, registration fees, challan fees, syllabuses, past papers, newspaper patterns, and solved MCQs can be found here for all interested students.
Abdul Wali Khan University Mardan AWKUM Admission 2022 Last Date Apply Online
Online Admission at www.awkum.edu.pk
Girls’ and boys’ dorms are available at all AWKUM campuses. At all of its campuses, AWKUM offers one of the top transportation fleets for pick-up and drop-off services. All major and minor towns, including Peshawar, Charsadda, Nowshera, Risalpur, Swabi, Nawi Kali, Toru, Mayar, Ghari Kapoora, Bakhshali, Gujrat, Gaddar, Sawal Dher, Katlang, Lund Khwar, Mian Khan, Takht Bhai, Fazli Abad, Sher Garh, and Manga, have access to the transportation service.AWKU Mardan should present a confirmation structure or apply online at some point as of late the last date. As AWKUM has proclaimed the spring/fall affirmation 2022 last date to apply on the web. All male and female applicants are urged to apply
Schedule for Admission
Published on: October 18, 2022
Date Expired: November 1, 2022
1. Mardan’s Garden Campus
2. Mardan’s Main Campus
3. Nowshera’s Shaheed Rashid Hussain Campus Pabbi
4. The Timergara Campus
Offered Program Graduate Admissions
MBA MPhil Physics
MPH MPhil Chemistry
MA/MSc MPhil Botany
MPhil Sociology MPhil Zoology
MPhil History MPhil Environmental Sciences
MPhil Literature MPhil Biochemistry
MPhil Political Sciences MPhil Statistics
MPhil Biotechnology Mathematics
Program Requirements for the MS/MPhil:
1. Interested applicants must submit an online application at awkum.edu.pk.
2. The candidate must have scanned copies of all DMCs (from high school to the most recent academic program), proof of residency certificate, a CNIC, one recent passport-size photo, and a payment receipt or bank draught.
3. Candidates must submit a bank draught for Rs. 1000 for MS/MPhil and Rs. 1500 for Ph.D. in the name of the Treasurer of Abdul Wali Khan University Mardan or make an online transfer to UBL AWKUM Garden Campus, A/C No. 027388300322.
4. Candidates who wish to apply to multiple disciplines and schools must pay separate fees for each subject and campus in the same way.
5. Candidates should register themselves online at the NTS website, nts.org.pk, for the GAT-Subject (Ph.D.) and GAT-General (M.Phil./MS) exams.
6. Candidates who have a valid GAT (Subject) or GAT (General) scorecard are not required to take this test.
7. The location and time of the test will be sent to the candidates through SMS. Candidates must print their Roll No. slips from the NTS website and bring them to the testing location with their CNIC.
8. If chosen and contacted for an interview, an applicant must provide the interview committee with an original and attested copy of the following records:
9. All diplomas, DMCs, and academic records
• Residence permit
1. Three current passport photos
2. Character reference
3. Court-stamped paper with an undertaking of Rs. 100/-, as shown by the online example at http://awkum.edu.pk/Downloads/Affidavit.doc
AWKUM Fee Structure 2022
The fee schedule for Abdul Wali Khan University for 2022 has been posted on this website. By phoning the designated numbers, you can find out the pricing structure. The prospectus also contains a detailed description of the fee structure. Visit the university’s campus to acquire the prospectus.
How to Apply Online For AWKUM Admission 2022
The Abdul Wali Khan University, Mardan, Mardan admissions are currently available, and interested individuals should submit their applications as soon as possible. The institute’s official advertisement is included below, and it is also available online at the institute’s official website, awkum.edu.pk. It includes information on the application process in detail for local, overseas Pakistanis, and international students as well as eligibility requirements, how to apply online, and contact details.
M.PHIL/MS & Ph.D. Merit List for 2022 at AWKUM
All interested candidates may quickly obtain the advertisement, fee schedule, and online admission form from the page below. Here, you may see the merit lists and waiting lists for the entry test.
Address: Turu Road, next to Sheikh Malton Town, Abdul Wali Khan University Mardan, Pakistan (23200),
Phone: +92-937-9230657-8, +92-937-875572-3
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is admission open at Abdul Wali Khan University?
Admission for BS degree programs for 2022 has been announced by Abdul Wali Khan University, Mardan (AWKUM), Mardan. Mardan’s Abdul Wali Khan University Mardan has declared that admissions are now open for the class of 2022.
Is Abdul Wali Khan University government or private?
Abdul Wali Khan University Mardan, a public university with 49 institutions connected with it, is situated in Marden, Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan.
How many departments are at Abdul Wali Khan University?
The institution offers 12000 students with 95 undergraduate and graduates degrees through its 32 academic departments.
Is Awkum a good university?
According to the Times Higher Education Asia University Rankings for 2022, KP is placed first in KP, second in Pakistan, and 149th overall. Abdul Wali Khan University is continuing to uphold its legacy of academic and research excellence (AWKUM)