Through the online employment board https://www.spsc.gov.pk, the Sindh Public Service Commission SPSC Jobs 2023 for 1774 Seats were declared. You can see the official advertisement below. The Livestock and Fisheries Department is accepting applications from Pakistan nationals with a place of residence in Sindh for the following posts. Men and women who meet the requirements can apply for these positions. Men and women who meet the requirements can apply for these positions. In the advertisement supplied below, each position’s required age, education, experience, and place of residence are listed. Like FPSC/PPSC/KPPSC, SPSC is the only organization in Sindh created by the government of the province to hire people at BPS-01 to BPS-19 or above in various government departments operating in the province.
Sindh Public Service Commission SPSC Jobs 2023 Medical Officer Apply Online
SPSC Jobs Apply Online
It is also operating superbly because it hires all jobs on a merit basis and has not yet come across a single instance of bribery. Candidates interested in applying should hold a BDS, BSc Nursing, Nursing Diploma, or MBBS degree in the relevant Next, we’ll talk about how to follow the SPSC Jobs 2023 application process.
Schedule for SPSC Jobs 2023
Published on: October 14, 2023
Last Date: November 10, 2023
Education: Bachelor’s degree, BDS, MBBS, and nursing diploma
Organization: Sindh Public Service Commission (SPSC)
Vacant Positions of Sindh Public Service Commission
• Dental doctors
• Health officers
Ad No. 01
• Assistant Director of Fisheries (BPS-18)
• Fisheries Assistant Director (BPS-17)
• Biochemist (BPS-17)
• A biologist (BPS-17)
Technology Officer (BPS-17)
• Support (BPS-16)
• Programmer of computers (BPS-17)
Ad No. 02
Dentistry Surgeon (BPS-17)
• Employee Nurse (BPS-16)
• Physician Officer (BPS-17)
SPSC Jobs October 2023 Advertisement
The Sindh Public Service Commission SPSC Thandi Sarak Hyderabad’s most recent advertisement has been made public. In the entire province of Sindh, apply for these New SPSC Vacancies 2023 at www.spsc.gov.pk. The Sindh government offered jobs in the health department via SPSC advertisement. Male and female candidates who are interested can apply online at www.spsc.gov.pk. It is not possible to submit application forms or manual applications.
Seats for Senior Post
Dental Surgeon, BDS: 50
Staff nurses, midwifery diploma, and a BSN: 183
Medical Officer, Degree in Medicine & Surgery: 1541
Required Document For Sindh Public Service Commission Jobs 2023.
Candidates must submit these documents when applying for jobs with SPSC.
• Copy CNIC
• Two recent pictures
• Academic Credentials
• Additional supporting documents, if any
Eligibility Requirements for Jobs
• The age restriction is 18 to 30 years old with a 5-year relaxation, according to government policy.
• The candidate must submit a photocopy of all supporting documents, including their CNIC, proof of address, four photos, and academic transcripts.
• The candidate is required to present original documentation to the interview.
• Candidates who are currently employed by the government should apply through the appropriate channels.
• For the interview and exam, only Short-Listed Candidates will be contacted.
• The existing quota of 15% women, 5% minorities, and 5% disabled people will be maintained by the law.
• Anytime, any government agency may expand, decrease, or cancel open positions.
How to Apply for the latest Jobs
1. The specified application form is available at www.spsc.gov.pk.
2. Complete applications must be submitted using the required form and must be delivered to the SPSC Head Office and Regional Offices.
3. The exam fee must be paid to SPSC on the candidate’s behalf.
4. The deadline for applications for SPSC Jobs is November 10, 2023.
5. There is no notification requirement for changing the number of posts.
6. The SPSC will notify each eligible applicant of the exam date, time, and location one week before the test.
7. Please keep checking our website for additional positions in Pakistan’s private and public sectors.
Apply online at www.spsc.gov.pk
Online applications are accepted at https://www.spsc.gov.pk/, the SPSC’s official job portal. A challan form and 500 rupees are required to pay the application processing fees.
The three steps for online applications are as follows:
1. By selecting the “Create Account” button in the green header, you can create an account.
2. Sign in and finish the three steps required for candidate preparation.
o Private Information
o Publications, Classes, and Education
o Previous experience
3. To apply, click the “Available Jobs” icon in your account.
Interview for SPSC
Only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted for the test/interview. No TA or DA will be accepted.
• The person who is currently employed by a government agency should apply through the appropriate route.
• Original documents should be brought to the interview by candidates.
Head Office, Hyderabad
Thandi Sarak, Hyderabad, Sindh
Phone # 022-9200694, 246
Fax # 022-9200697
email: [email protected]
Who is eligible for SPSC?
The applicants must be between the ages of 21 and 30; however, if you have previously worked for the Government of Sindh, your maximum age is 35. should be a Pakistani national. Must have Sindh as their place of residence and domicile. a bachelor’s degree is required.
How to register for SPSC?
1. By selecting the “Create Account” icon from the Green Header, you can register for yourself.
2.Log in and complete the three phases of your candidate preparation. a. Particulars b. publications, courses, and education c. If any, experience
3. Utilize the “Available Jobs” icon on your account to apply.
What does SPSC stand for?
Project Schedule Control Statistics
(SPSC) Service Problem Solving Conference
(SPSC) special-purpose synchronized control
(SPSC) System Planning & Control